Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Shameless Plea for Votes! :)

I know, I know, it's Tuesday and there's no happys. :) I promise they are coming tomorrow... It's just been a crazy week (Several Sales - YEA! Finally!).

I entered a challenge with a "LUCKY" or St. Paddy's Day theme for the Busy Moms of Etsy team (which is an awesome team BTW, really enjoying it!)... Anyway, they are conducting a vote on the Etsy forums this week on the items entered. I guess I didn't realize I had to campaign for votes as right now I'm like the only one with NONE! So here it is, my plea for just one vote. Just so I don't look completely worthless. And anyone with an Etsy login can vote. Just saying. :) I'm #18.

And if you vote for me, leave me a comment! I'd be glad to return the favor someday!

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6452005

2 comments: