Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Happys!

Would you look at that! I'm actually posting Tuesday Happys on a Tuesday? Get out of town.


Hope everyone's week is off to a sunny start! I'm looking forward to adding a few new items to the shop this week as I'm almost caught up on giveway items. If you didn't win one this time, no worries - I'll be participating in a few more soon! I just need a little break to work on a few new items for my shop. As much as I love giveaways (it's always nice to hear feedback), it tends to eat up my time and I don't get to make as many fun, creative things for Leyton Smiles as I'd like!


Also, keep your eyes out for another post later this week... I've had a few people ask me to share my story behind starting Leyton Smiles (it's nothing earth-shattering, so don't get your hopes up). :) Happy Tuesday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment